Hatch House School is searching for talented, reliable, career-oriented teaching staff to fill our classrooms. We believe our staff play a pivotal role in providing a high quality, personalized experience to our preschool community. When searching for potential candidates, we strive to find those who are most committed to the development of young minds.
Reach out to us if you have experience working in licensed childcare, a CDA, or an associate degree is preferred, and you:
- Can successfully pass fingerprinting and FBI background checks
- Can complete First-Aid/CPR/Infant Rescue breathing certification
- Are passionate about early childhood education
- Can expertly provide individualized attention to each child
- Can put an emphasis on STEM activities in your classroom
- Can maintain a safe and clean classroom environment
- Are respectful of every child’s perspective and feelings
- Are knowledgeable about child developmental milestones
- Have effective verbal communication skills
- Believe every child is capable of greatness if given the right tools and guidance
We reward our staff with a higher than average industry compensation, paid annual training, monthly staff appreciation, paid sick and vacation time, dental insurance, access to a primary health care physician and more.
As a first step, please download and complete our employment application and email to email@example.com